We take your safety seriously! We have over 4000 sq ft of space so Social Distancing is no problem! Each member has their own station, which is 12x16. We have gym wipes, disinfectant, hand sanitizer, etc available. Our facility is cleaned with an electrostatic sprayer that is proven to kill COVID 19 and other germs that cause illness daily and we take temperatures upon arrival. We are doing our part to keep our members as healthy as possible!
Here are a few more guidelines:
- WEAR YOUR MASK INTO THE BUILDING.
- TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE. IF IT FLASHES GREEN, YOU MAY GO INTO THE BATHROOM AND WASH YOUR HANDS AND ENTER.
- IF IT FLASHES RED, PLEASE GO HOME AND CALL YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER.
- WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE COMING IN THE GYM AND BEFORE YOU LEAVE TO GO HOME.
- DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE, MOUTH, EYES ETC
- DON`T LET PEOPLE BREATH IN YOUR FACE. #tooclose #redalert
IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH KNOWN COVID:
Please self quarantine for 7 days and then get a COVID test. If it is negative, AND you are well, then you can return. If it is positive, please stay home, even if you have not symptoms.
IF YOU TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID
If you, OR someone in your household tests positive for COVID, and you were at the gym in the previous 14 days, you will need to let me know immediately. Anyone who you were in class with will be notified that they were exposed (No names will be given, of course.)
IF YOU HAVE ANY SIGNS OF ANY ILLNESS AT ANY TIME you should assume it is COVID until proven otherwise by an actual COVID test. Do not come to the gym with ANY cold or flu symptoms, upset stomach, coughing, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, fever etc. Basically if you are not feeling 100% well, you should not come to the gym for at least 14 days or until you have a negative COVID test.