HOLD YOURSELF TO A HIGHER STANDARD
Our group fitness classes are challenging and probably like nothing you have ever experienced before.
WHY ITS WORTH IT
- Professionally programmed, results driven workouts
- Coach led, small organized classes
- Caring coaches who take the time to teach you
- Science based fitness
- We all suffer together, and help each other get through it
- Functional, challenging and fun workouts
- Community support
- Early morning classes (as early as 5am) and evening classes
- Weekend class times (Open 7 days a week)
- Specialty classes such as Barbell Club, Strength and Hustle Harder are included in your membership!
- Nutrition coaching available
Our coaches are professional, caring and qualified. All of our coaches are credentialed CrossFit Level 1 or Level 2 Trainers and some have specialty certifications, such as CrossFit Kids or CrossFit Weightlifting, for example. Our coaches care about you and your journey!
Our clients see results. We are motivational, educational and fun...but we work hard...and you will too! You have one life. One body. Take care of it. Take your fitness to the next level!
Get started in 3 easy steps!
Hit the 'FREE WEEK' button in the top right corner!
Once you get the email with your username and password, log in and click on Class Schedule to sign up or your first class!
Come in and workout! Our trainers will teach you everything you need to know to have a fun, safe and effective workout!
Returning Members: Please contact Coach J directly at 630-742-3675.
YOU CAN DO THIS!
WE CAN HELP!
BEING OUT OF SHAPE IS HARDER THAN WORKING OUT.
MEMBERSHIP PRICING - all plans requires recurring monthly online payment
NO CONTRACTS - see Pricing tab above
CrossFit Kids Pricing: See Youth Training tab above.
- No contracts, no enrollment fees and no cancellation fees
- Pay online (automatic online payments required)
- 30 Day Cancellation Policy - you must inform us in email at least 30 days before payment is due otherwise you will be charged one payment
- We do not allow 'hold' for memberships unless it is due to military obligations or injury/illness with doctors orders.
- If you cancel/freeze of place your membership on hold for any reason other than military obligations or serious injuries, your membership rate upon your return will be set at current pricing. You will lose any special rate you may have had when you first joined.
- Membership pricing is increased 3% every year on April 1st because we are a business
- Prices are subject to change or increase, because we are a business, but we will give you 30 days notice.
Take the first step and get your first week FREE now!